Renew Sponsorship

If your credit/debit card has expired you can use this command to give payment instructions with a new card.

Enter your email address so we can locate who you sponsor.

Email Address

Gift Aid Declaration
I am a UK taxpayer and want to gift aid my donation and any donation I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years [the Gift Aid scheme means that HEAL gets an extra 25p from HM Treasury for every £1 you donate]. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify the charity if you want to cancel this declaration; or change your home address; or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.