Working together with people we know. Building friendships wherever we go. Working together TO BE THE BEST! Taking care and taking rest. Working together, learning to cope.
HEAL has been generously supported by:
- Abbots Hall Primary School, Stowmarket, Suffolk
- Laxton Junior School, Oundle, Peterborough
- Burton Latimer Junior Church,Northamptonshire
- ‘Give Youth a Hand’, Hardingstone, Northamptonshire
- Seagrave Primary School, Helston Drive, Strelley, Nottingham
- Bulwell EAZ Student Council, Nottingham
- River Lean School, Nottingham
If you are looking for a children’s charity working in India, then we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Us page.