- An anonymous donor donated £100k to enable the purchase of 10 acres of land to kick-start the project.
- Aggarwal family – donated a classroom of a school block.
- Air Charter Service, staff, Christina and Chris Leach donated a completely furnished computer lab and library.
- Dr Dhanunjaya Rao, Mrs Vijaya and Jyothi Chunduri donated the Phanendra Chunduri Institute for the Blind.
- Dr Krishna Babu, Mrs Rani Chunduri, Smitha and Dr Sruthi donated the Mrs Ramaseshamma Chunduri Vocational Training Centre.
- Dr Kavitha & Dr Lenin Pinnamaneni donated $160,000 for the Jasti Kameswari Kindergarten School.
- HEAL Paradise chairman Dhana Prakash has donated Rs.10,00,000 and an additional one acre of land, valued at eight lacs, to the project.
- Dr Radhakrishna Bellam and family have donated Rs 1 crore rupees for the Navaratna Siromani Bellam Memorial Health Care Centre.
- Project Director Ranga Prasad has donated Rs.2,00,000 to HEAL Paradise.
- HEAL Paradise board member Mr K Subramanyam has donated Rs.5,00,000.
- HEAL Paradise board member Mr Chalapathi Rao has donated Rs.1,00,000.
HEAL (Health and Education for All) relies entirely upon the generosity of its donors, child sponsors, fundraisers and supporters across the world to create and fund its projects on the ground in India. While continuing to support its existing education and health projects in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, HEAL has embarked upon an unprecedented scheme to create a self-sustaining and eco-friendly safe haven for thousands of orphaned and severely disadvantaged children - HEAL Paradise Village. This model development, being built at a cost of an estimated £4.75m, is made up of school buildings and housing for children and their care workers, an institute for the visually challenged, a vocational training centre, and a health centre incorporating a clinic for child amputees. Much more is planned, but we can only achieve our goals with your support. If you or your company is interested in offering financial support to HEAL, please get in touch via the Contact Us sections of our websites at www.healcharity.org or www.healparadise.org.
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: THE HANS FOUNDATION
The Hans Foundation has made it possible to build The Hans Foundation Dormitory for Boys & Dining Room, along with the Rajeswari Dormitory for Girls at HEAL Paradise Village, with a total donation of R13,2129412 Crores (£1.28m)
Heartfelt thanks to our other generous donors at Paradise Village, who include:
HEAL Children’s Village, Guntur
We are grateful to the following donors without whom the building of the HEAL Children’s Village would not have been possible:
- The first cottage was built with funds donated by the Guntur Round Table.
- The second cottage was donated by the family and friends of the late Dr Janakinadh Kolli.
- The third cottage was donated by Dr Bapuji Rao and family, in memory of the late Mrs Pinnamaneni Vasumathi.
- Another cottage has been generously donated by Doctor Sarojini in memory of her late husband.
- Anitha and Chakrapani Dabbara of New Jersey, have donated their cottage in the name of Smt. Sarojini and Subbaraya Chowdary Dabbara.
- Santhi and Sampath Ramanavarapu of Madina, Cleveland, Ohio, have their cottage built in memory of the late Sri Madhusudhana Rao and Smt. Jahwari Bai Ramanavarapu.
- A cottage in memory of the late Sri Rama Krishna Rao Koneru, father of the founder of the Children’s Village, was built by money donated by his family.
- We are grateful to the family of Sri Anumolu Krishna Vardhan Rao for the donation of a cottage in his memory.
- The Scottish Group raised the sum of £4,500 and generously donated a Cottage having it officially named Tigh an Dochais, which is Gaelic for Cottage of Hope. A wonderful effort by everyone.
- The Scottish Group then raised the princely sum of £1250, which provided a Play Area, with a sand pit and play equipment for the children of our Village.
- Thank you to all the Scottish members for all your hard work in raising these amounts.
In addition to our principal partners The Hans Foundation and our many valued donors, we would like to pay tribute to the generosity and kindness of the child sponsors and fundraisers, too numerous to mention, for helping HEAL to change so many lives and offer a brighter future for thousands of impoverished children in India
Thank you to the following companies and organizations for their generous support:
- Air Charter Service
- HOSHIL Foundation
- The Scottish Group
- Conservatory Outlet
- Motionlab Marketing
- Sloane Helicopters
Here are some of the celebrities and sports stars who have donated items for auction, or their valuable time:
Sir Anthony Hopkins
The England cricket team
Mahindra Racing’s Karun Chandhok & Bruno Senna
The New Zealand All Blacks rugby team
The Australia rugby team
The Wales football team
The British Lions rugby team
Cardiff Devils ice hockey team
Dame Helen Mirren
Dame Judi Dench
The Wales rugby union team
Rosie Swale-Pope MBE
Sir David Jason
Sir Tom Jones
And last but not least, very many thanks to all of our fundraisers, who climb mountains, run marathons, jump out of planes, or simply hold coffee mornings or collections to help us raise money, not f0rgetting the cyclists who travelled to India to take part in our Cycle India fundraising events in 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2014.