HEAL India is an organisation which manages and maintains a number of projects in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, providing education and healthcare for orphaned and underprivileged children.
All staff involved in the administration of HEAL are volunteers, so all money raised can be used effectively for the benefit of children in need.
We are looking to expand and the HEAL India team are working hard to develop these projects, start new ones or help existing educational institutions provide the very best education to children in the region.
All of the trustees work for HEAL India is on a voluntary basis so that all revenue can be used for looking after as many children as possible.
To read the story of the HEAL journey please click here.
The structure of HEAL India is as follows:
- Dr. Koneru Satya Prasad – Founder
- Mr. Ramavtar Yadav – President
- Mr. G.D.V. Prasada Rao – Vice-President
- Mrs. Laxmi Tatineni – Secretary
- Mr. M. Rama Chandra Rao – Treasurer
- Mr. P. Dhana Prakash – Member
- Mr. P. Navin Babu – Member
- Dr. N. Manga Devi – Member
- Mr. Y. Ankamma Chowdary – Member
- Mr. K. Ajay Kumar – Member
- Mrs. D. Bhavani – Co-Opted Member
- Mr. Anne Siva Nageswara Rao – Co-Opted Member
HEAL Paradise Village
Agiripalli Mandal PIN: 521211
HEAL India contact numbers:
- Mrs Laxmi Tatineni 9849 219194
- P Dhana Prakash 9848 122111
- GDV Prasada Rao 9848 984700
- Mrs Bhavani 9441 169247 (Paradise Village)
- Jayasree Devineni (Donations & Sponsorship) 9989 051233
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Account No: 021811100000210
Account name: HEAL
IFSC Code: ANDB0000218
All donations in India are tax exempted under 80G.
For Donations and Sponsorship, please contact Jayasree Devineni on Phone # 9989 051233 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or Laxmi Tatineni Email: email@example.com)